Male yeast infection treatment is. Much the same as that. for. Women. And, as women generally use. Over-the-counter medications. Can men. find. Out here which. Ones and why.
A yeast infection is. Most often. Caused by the Candida albicans yeast-like fungus that. Naturally lives in. our. Bodies, male and female alike.
However, your body’s beneficial bacteria (85%) vastly outnumbers the bad bacteria (15%). This means that. The Candida is. normally. kept. Under control so that. They do not. Overgrow into. Yeast infections.
But it. is. A delicate balance between. Good and bad bacteria. And, unfortunately, there are circumstances in. which. This balance can be. Upset so that. The good bacteria can no longer keep the Candida albicans under control.
The main underlying circumstances that. Can cause. Such a situation are. Beneficial bacteria depletion, immune system deficiency, high blood sugar, hormonal imbalance. certain. Drug therapy.
Most females treat their. Candida infections with. Over-the-counter (OTC) antifungal medications. And there is. No reason why. Men can't treat their. Infections in. The same way.
The problem with. Male yeast infections, though, is. that. The symptoms can take. A good time to show. Up so that, by the time they do, the infections can be. well. Advanced, making them. Much harder to eliminate.
And since the symptoms of. Yeast infections can also. be. Similar to other problems it. Means that. these, perhaps more. Serious, problems are not. being. Properly treated.
So you first. have. To be. sure. that. what. you're treating is, in. Fact, a yeast infection. Based on. some. Studies, nearly. 66 % of. Women who use. OTC medications do not. have. Yeast infections at all There is. No reason to suppose that. Males are any different.
Therefore, before opting for. OTC medications, it. is. best. To get. A proper diagnosis from your doctor. Once a yeast infection has been confirmed you can then decide, after discussion with. Your doctor, on. which. Over-the-counter medication would be. Suitable for. Your particular case.
Male Yeast Infection Treatment: Typical Over-the-Counter Medications
Over-the-counter treatments are usually antifungal drugs in. The form of. Creams, ointments, sprays, powders, tablets, etc. Here is. A typical range of. Drug-based yeast infection treatments available. over. The counter.
Although many. (probably most) OTC medications are obviously. Marketed towards. Women, they're equally as effective on. Men since it’s the same Candida fungus being. Targeted.
Talk to the pharmacist and let. them. Know of. Any allergies you may. have. You should. also. let. them. Know if. you're using. Condoms, your partner a diaphragm, or. both, as a method of. Birth control, since some. Drugs can weaken the latex. They'll then advise on. The most appropriate medication.
OTC medications are typically sold in. 1 day, 3 day and 7 day formulas. The important. thing. To remember is. To insure that. You finish the course of. whatever. Formula you're recommended.
After treatment, should. The infection still. Persist, or. You suffer from frequently recurring infections, you should. Refer back. To your doctor. This is. because. There may. be. An underlying condition that. needs. To be. Addressed first.
- Male Yeast Infection Prescription Medications Review | Prescription Medications Male Yeast Infection Prescription Medications Review -> Welcome to our website, wh
- Over The Counter Yeast Infection Treatment | Vaginal Yeast Infections Over The Counter Yeast Infection Treatment -> If you have a yeast infection o
- Male Yeast Infection Treatment – Finding Rid Of That Itch Using The Support Of A Male Yeast Infection : Crowleytoon | Lamisil Male Yeast Infection Treatment – Finding Rid Of That Itch Using The Support Of A Male Yeast Infection : Crowleytoon -> There are a good deal o
- Male Yeast Infection Treatment That Works | Antifungal Male Yeast Infection Treatment That Works -> Male yeast infection treatments are
- Male Yeast Infection Treatment – Is This Really The Greatest Male Yeast An infection Treatment | Male Yeast Infection Male Yeast Infection Treatment – Is This Really The Greatest Male Yeast An infection Treatment -> So, you’re on the l
Remember - you can search under the 'Categories' below or use the Search box above to find more information on yeast infection!
Take Action Today