If you think you might have a yeast infection men. causing much discomfort and the need for an effective male yeast infection home remedy. some of the most common and effective male yeast infection home remedy includes:
1. in fact, in the case of a person with a yeast infection in males, they may even turn to such natural remedies as yogurt to help rid themselves of the infection. 2 SI. like many dairy products, sometimes as much fat, fiber consumption, but also does not take a coffee or soda, almost no consumption of sugar, and drink lots of water.
2. the first home remedy for male yeast infection is garlic. This food ingredient contains natural anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties. Consuming uncooked garlic, either during meal or straight into your mouth can help fight Candida Albicans fungi. you can also make fresh garlic paste and apply it on the affected area.
3. Vinegar – Vinegar possesses powerful antifungal properties and is a known male yeast infection remedy. Simply add a cup of vinegar to a warm (not hot) tub of bath water and soak for best results.
4. Avoid diets high in sugar. Sugar can change the pH balance. Dry the area thoroughly after showering or bathing.
5. Another male yeast infection home remedy is the apple cider vinegar. the raw type of apple cider vinegar has a growing in reputation for the reason that it contains antifungal properties and aids in re-balancing our body’s pH level, both are essential in combating infection. Add two cupfuls of this vinegar to a warm and low bath, enough to cover the penis. Bathe in it for 20 minutes.
6. Tea Tree Oil - Another popular male yeast home remedy is tea tree oil. This is a known natural antifungal that fights Candida Albicans.
If you have yeast infection problems, I recommend that you try a best natural yeast infection treatment. Yeast Infection No More. Click Read more
All you need to do is apply a few diluted drops to the infected area, twice a day until symptoms subside. other effective antifungal herbs include olive leaf, garlic, and oregano. Apply any of these herbal extracts to the infected skin for best results.
Remember - you can search under the 'Categories' below or use the Search box above to find more information on yeast infection!